Please be aware of the following screening questions. If you answer YES to any of the following DO NOT COME INTO THE CLINIC.
Please call us at (720) 274-0341 to discuss updates on policies for our clinic based on CDC guidelines.
- Do you have any current Respiratory symptoms: Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, or Fever (measured with a thermometer) over 100.5
- Have you traveled to the following counties: Summit, Pitkin, Gunnison or Eagle?
- Have you traveled to the following countries: Italy, Iran, South Korea or Japan?
- Have you had direct contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Managers from RMPS, NHPTC, NHD, CCW meet via phone conference every morning at 7:30 am to discuss any changes about COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC to adapt our clinic policies.
- Enhanced cleaning: We have kept up with CDC recommendations and have deep cleaning every evening, regular cleaning throughout the day, and every surface, patient seating, tables and chairs are cleaned after each patient use.
- Access points have been limited to just the front entry and screening reassessment is done upon arrival.
- Visitors are limited. We are asking that patients who are dependent on family or friends to drive them to inform their driver that they will need to remain in the car or come back to pick them up when the visit is complete.
- Our waiting room is divided into 4 designated seating areas to keep patients separated by the minimum 6-foot distance. Staff has been instructed to bring patients to a private room as quickly as possible.
- We are working on possible Telehealth solutions to continue to care for our patients in the safest manner possible.
- Staff that will be in direct contact with patients will be wearing masks and sometimes gloves to keep both the patient and staff safe.